We hope that you learned something as a result of the do 1 thing campaign.
Please do us a favour and share this campaign with your friends, colleagues and family.
There are so many ways to get in touch!
• Tweet at us at @UNHCRIreland and use the hashtag #do1thing
• Facebook - mention UNHCR Ireland in your post
• Write a blog post and send us the link here
• Click here to send an email to your friends and family about our campaign
• Follow this link to add a Twibbon to your Facebook & Twitter accounts
• If you don’t have use of these sites, don’t worry! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your 1 thing and we’ll give you a shout out! Do you have a picture of your action - we want to see it!
Thank you for being 1 who cares!
Short on time? Here are some suggestions for simple tweets:
• @UNHCRIreland Interesting campaign regarding #refugees from UNHCR. Visit www.do1thing.ie to find out more & #do1thing to show you care.
• @UNHCRIreland Get the facts on migrants & #refugees here http://www.unhcr.ie/do1thing/learn-a-fact-about-refugees #do1thing #WorldRefugeeDay
• @UNHCRIreland 80% of #refugees are hosted by developing countries, not industrialized ones. Find out more http://www.unhcr.ie/do1thing/learn-a-fact-about-refugees #do1thing
• @UNHCRIreland Security- so easily taken for granted, yet millions of #refugees lack it. Join the #do1thing campaign and show you care!
• @UNHCRIreland I just read #TheKiteRunner by #KhaledHosseini for #do1thing. Show your support for #refugees too! Visit www.do1thing.ie
• @UNHCRIreland I just watched refugee movie #Casablanca for #do1thing. Show your support for #refugees too! Visit www.do1thing.ie