Home > Overview
The Irish Red Cross is coordinating pledges of support to the victims of the migration crisis arriving in Ireland. Click here to pledge an offer of acommodation or any other support you feel you can offer.
Updated Guidelines for Irish Media
Asylum Applications, Reception and Protection Trends in Ireland 2014
EU Solidarity for rescue at sea and protection of Refugees and Migrants
Farmeleigh, 25 May 2015
RTE Prime Time meets Shamso, a Somali Refugee re-united with her 5 children in Ireland.
UNHCR warns of dangerous new era in worldwide displacement as report shows almost 60 million people forced to flee their homes
- Event: Humanitarian Logistics – From Syria to Ireland
- 16 Days of Activism: UNHCR recognizes importance of access to safe education
- UNHCR warns of new humanitarian problems building at crossings from Greece into the Balkans
- Debt a growing burden for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Joint UNHCR, IOM, and UNICEF statement on new border restrictions in the Balkans
- Irish Stories Archives
The 6th UNHCR/SARI Fair Play Football Cup took place on June 21 2015 at the Law Society Gardens, Dublin, to mark and celebrate World Refugee Day.read more
Working with the Irish authorities to provide access for people seeking refuge and protection, UNHCR has worked in Ireland since 1998.read more